Let’s work as a team to achieve your personal goals from a realistic AND scientific approach while getting results AND an education in how to maintain your maximum results year after year based on your individual goals and needs!
No fads or quick fixes here… simple mindset of smart, consistent training through small changes…
How am I different & why should you train with me?? Simple, I include Krav Maga & all my other MA & SD/WEAPONS training embedded in with all the physical conditioning in order to create a special training regime for every one of my clients/students as well as nutritional consultation in every individualized program! This in itself is NOT common or normal as they are mostly separated!
- Pinellas Krav Maga: Owner & Chief Instructor, January 2008 to present
- Previous Licensee of Krav Maga Worldwide
- Train and teach civilians, EP, LEO, Military, Israeli self defense
- Pinellas Krav Maga
- Premier Martial Arts
- United Martial Arts & Fitness
- Krav Maga Federation, Assistant
- Combat Fighting Systems, Assistant
- Anderson Martial Arts, Assistant
- Rutgers University (B.Sc. Exercise Science & Sports Nutrition)
- Registered Dietician (New York)
- National Personal Training Institute (Board Certified/NYC)
- Practial Krav Maga Instructor Recipient; Wingate Institute, Netanya, Israel
- Krav Maga Worldwide Instructor (Expert Level 4) Los Angeles
- Krav Maga Federation (Blue belt) New York
- CFS-Combat Fighting Systems (Level 3 Instructor) New York
- Jeet Kune Do (Phase 3 Instructor) New York
- Isshinryu Karate (2nd Dan Black Belt)
- BJJ- (Purple Belt) New York
NASM/NSCA- Athletic Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor 14+yrs.
Israeli Defense Forces Training/ Tactical Firearm Training/ Stick/Knife Training/ CPR/ BUDS Training/ New York Amateur Kickboxer/ Wilderness Survival Training/ Boyscout (wolf) /Triathlete