Active shooter take down example
Weapon Retention and Gun Defense Seminars
This will be an intermediate level course on gun safety as well as how to be more aware of your weapon & the usage of.
You will learn…
- Deployment under Stress/Duress (FIRE)
- Retention of weapon against someone attempting to take it.
- Basic hand gun defense
- Situational Awareness/Threat Assessment of Potential Shooter(s)
Take Your Florida Concealed Weapons Permit Class With Us!
You can decide to take a Basic $60.00 Two-Hour Concealed Weapons Permit Class if you’ve shot before, OR you can take a four course that teaches you self-defense shooting techniques that can save your life.
Either class meets the NRA training requirements for a Florida concealed firearms license.
Here’s what you’ll learn during a Florida concealed carry permit class.
- Firearms and Self Defense Law
- Firearm Safety
- Real-life Self Defense shooting Techniques
- How & When to Shoot in Self Defense
- Step-by-Step How to Complete the Application Process
- Self Defense Shooting Instruction at the Shooting Range (Four Hour Course Only)
- A Florida concealed weapons permit can be in your hands in less than one month!